1 1/4 cups of whole grain red fife flour
3/4 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
1 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of nutmeg
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1/2 cup salted butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 medium sized ripe bananas, mashed
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 F. Line muffin tin with liners or make sure it is well grease
2) In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients (flour, oats, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt)
In a separate bowl, stir together the wet ingredients (maple syrup, melted butter, bananas, vanilla extract)
3) Combine ingredients and mix together until just combined.
4) Fold in the chocolate chips
5) Divide between 12 muffin tins.
6) Bake for approximately 28-30 minutes. You will know if they are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
7)Let cool on a wire rack, and try not to eat 5 of them fresh out of the oven 🙂