1 cup sifted red fife flour
¼ tsp salt
2 eggs (room temp)
1 ¼ cup milk
2 tbs melted butter (cooled)
1) Mix together flour and salt, set aside.
2) In a separate bowl whisk eggs well, add milk and stir until combined
3) Add wet mixture to dry mixture and whisk until there are no lumps. Add cooled melted butter and whisk again
4) Cover and place batter in the fridge to rest for about 30 minutes 5) Head a frying pan to medium heat, melt a bit of butter in the pan and then pour crepe batter on the pan, enough to be able to fill the pan with a thin layer of batter. You need to move it around the pan quickly before it starts to cook. After a minute or two gently flip. They will cook quickly so pay attention!
6) Enjoy with your favorite toppings. Our favorite toppings are fruit salad and powdered sugar, or Nutella and bananas.